In the following tables, we facilitate the approximate waiting times between layers of foam since they can change according to the substrates and the weather. If you have any doubt contact us and we will advise you at all times.
PRIMER DRYING TIME
To check the primer has dried, touch it with your fingertips. The drying time varies between 1 to 6 hours, depending on the primer used, the ambient temperature, and the temperature of the substrate.
The primer loses its properties 24 hours after it has been applied, which means that if more time has elapsed the substrate will have to be repainted. It will also have to be repainted in the event of rain.
TECNOCOAT P-2049 PURE PLYUREA DRYING TIME
- Drying tact time: 2 ~15 seconds
- Pedestrian traffic resistance: 3 minutes
- Wheeled traffic resistance: 12 hours
- Repainting rank: 0 ~ 48 hours*
* If you want to apply a second coat of TECNOCOAT P-2049 and more than 48 hours have elapsed since the first coat of TECNOCOAT P-2049 was applied, the surface should be sanded and cleaned, and a primer coat of PRIMER EPw-1070 applied.
If you will be apply the protective varnish, must be applied within 48 hours after polyurea application