DESMOPOL is a liquid material based on a pure polyurethane elastomer that produces a continuous, flexible and completely waterproof membrane, the properties of which make for an excellent application on all kinds of surfaces, for new work or rehabilitation.
DESMOPOL is a waterproof membrane, long lasting, resistant to UV and atmospheric agents. Also DESMOPOL is a completely adherent continuous membrane, a polyurethane based liquid compatible with most transit protections, being useable for decorative roofing or with requests of a more intensive use like landscaped roofing, deposits, civil work, all sorts of humid zones, etc...
- Easy application.
- Rapid curing even in winter.
- Excellent adhesion to all kinds of surfaces.
- Chemical resistant
- High resistance to extreme temperatures (between-40 °C and + 80 °C ).
- High resistance to abrasion and tension.
- High elasticity.
- The membrane is completely waterproof.
- Allows vapor diffusion.
- Waterproofing roofing flat, sloping and patios passable and not passable.
- Waterproofing of balconies and porches.
- Waterproofing of humid zones, under tile, as in baths.
- Waterproofing swimming pools, kitchens, etc.
- Waterproofing flowerbeds.
- Waterproofing of industrial roofing.
- Waterproofing canals.
- Waterproofing water tanks.
- Waterproofing fountains.
- Waterproofing bridges, tunnels, etc.
- Waterproofing of metallic surfaces
- Protection of polyurethane foam for thermal insulation.